100’s to Happiness places high value on your privacy and the security of your user data. This statement provides information about the personal information that 100’s to Happiness collects and during your use of the Service (website and/or mobile application) and how that personal information is used.
Personal Information Collected
100’s to Happiness collects the following types of personal information:
- information about your use of the Service (including the pages and/or application functions you utilize, any errors encountered, and any data input by you);
- registration information collected at the time you initially use the Service, and potentially updated during subsequent use;
- records of any transactions carried out over the Service;
- subscription information for specific elements of the Service; and,
- any information voluntarily provided by you to 100’s to Happiness.
Using Personal Information
- 100’s to Happiness may use your personal information to:
- improve and administer the Service;
- personalize the Service to your needs;
- enable you to access and use the Service, including limited access portions thereof;
- public information about you on the Service;
- deliver products and/or subscriptions purchased through the Service;
- send you statements and/or invoices;
- collect payments from you; and,
- send you marketing communications.
100’s to Happiness requires all agents and sub-contractors to use any personal information in accordance with these privacy policies. 100’s to Happiness may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Data Security; Loss Prevention
100’s to Happiness will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. However, 100’s to Happiness makes no warranties as to the adequacy of such measures. All personal information is stored on secure servers on behalf of 100’s to Happiness. User passwords are hashed prior to storage to prevent compromise.
Contacting 100’s to Happiness
The Service is operated exclusively by Abundant By Nature LLC, at the address shown above.